We will explore relationships that promote success and contribute to healthy, resilient and antifragile public interest tech ecosystems. Look at a framework for Brigades, government agency labs, CTOs, and other public interested/civic tech organizations to:
- Define the values that drive their work.
- Understand who influences their outcomes.
- Align with their stakeholders and build solidarity networks.
- Gregory Johnson | Director of Code for Miami Inc and Miami Civic Innovation at Microsoft
- Aaron Deacon, Managing Director, Kansas City Digital Drive
- Bonnie Wolfe, Captain, Hack for LA
- Kate Nicholson | Director of Partnerships, Civic Engagement and Design, at BetaNYC